This Easter, make your ham stand out above the rest with this delicious Honey Essential Oil Ham Glaze. And while your relatives are enjoying your dinner masterpiece, you will easily be able to share the recipe with them––and your love for essential oils!
Honey Essential Oil Ham Glaze
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 drop clove essential oil
- 1 drop orange essential oil
- 1 toothpick cassia essential oil
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl, and stir until well incorporated.
- Drizzle the glaze over your ham 20 minutes before it is done cooking. Return your ham to the oven, and cook uncovered for the remaining 20 minutes.
- If you desire, you can reserve some of the glaze to drizzle over your ham when serving.