Give your kitchen appliances an extra shine with this all-natural stainless steel cleaner! This recipe harnesses the powerful cleaning properties of pure lemon essential oil and other natural ingredients.
Stainless Steel Cleaner
- 1 Amber Glass Bottle (8 oz.) with Trigger Spray
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 cup white distilled vinegar
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Hot water
- In the glass bottle, combine the baking soda, vinegar, and lemon essential oil. Try using one of our funnels to make this process mess-free.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with hot water, and shake to combine.
- To use, spray the cleaner on your stainless steel surfaces, and then wipe with a soft cloth or paper towel. Note: For best results, use the cleaner right away and then make a fresh batch next time you need it.