Kick off your spring cleaning with this awesome dusting spray from Pins and Procrastination. It uses simple, everyday ingredients and does a great job getting your wood surfaces extra clean!
Dusting Spray with Lemongrass Essential Oil
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 3 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil (lemon or orange essential oil would also work well)
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 8 oz. glass bottle with trigger spray top
- Stir together all ingredients in a large glass measuring cup.
- Pour mixture carefully into an 8 oz. glass spray bottle, and twist on the top.
- To use, spray the mixture across your desired wood surface, and then wipe the wood clean with a soft, dry cloth. Shake well before each use.
Many thanks to Pins and Procrastination for this great idea! http://pinsandprocrastination.com/homemade-dusting-spray/