Treat your lips right with this natural essential oil lip balm. The lip balm includes only all-natural ingredients and will leave your lips feeling soft and refreshed!
Simply Natural Lip Balm
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 4 tsp. (6 g) Beeswax Pellets
- 1 Tbsp. (10 g) Cocoa Butter
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) Jojoba Oil
- 10–20 drops essential oil (Some oils that work well with this recipe include lavender, peppermint [which can have a cooling effect], or a lemon-thyme blend [15 drops lemon and 3–5 drops thyme])
- Lip Balm Dispensers (12), Lip Gloss Containers (8–10), or 1/4 oz. Glass Salve Jars (8–10)
- Place beeswax pellets and cocoa butter in a heat-proof glass measuring cup.
- Melt the oils in the microwave or on the stovetop in a pan filled with an inch of simmering water (creating a double boiler). Heat until completely melted.
- Add jojoba oil to the melted oils, and continue to heat until all the oil is incorporated.
- Allow to cool for a minute, and then stir in essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into your lip balm containers of choice. You may find it easier to use a small dropper or small funnel to transfer the mixture into the small containers without spilling on the side.
- Allow mixture to cool and solidify before using.
Create fun labels for your lip balm creations using our 2″ x 4″ Blank White Labels. Set up your labels so that two labels fit side-by-side on each 2″ x 4″ label; then cut the label in half after printing so that you have two labels that each measure 2″ x 2″. This size fits perfectly on our White Lip Balm Dispensers. Our .5″ x 1.75″ Blank White Labels also fit perfectly on our 1/4 oz. Lip Gloss Containers.