Toothbrushes often get neglected when it comes to cleaning. Since we put them in our mouths everyday, we may want to make sure they get cleaned regularly. Here is an easy and all-natural way to clean your toothbrush with just a few simple ingredients.
- Shot Glass or small glass bowl
- Hydrogen peroxide
- 1 drop antibacterial essential oil (some good oils to use include Protective Blend, melaleuca, or lemon)
- Fill the shot glass 3/4 full with hydrogen peroxide (enough to cover the toothbrush head). Add 1 drop of essential oil or blend.
- Stir the mixture with your toothbrush, and allow to sit for 8 hours (overnight works great!).
- After 8 hours, rinse your toothbrush off with running water, and enjoy the feeling of a clean toothbrush!