Would you like a more natural hair detangler than you can find commercially? Look no further—we have the perfect solution for detangling unruly hair that is easy to make and contains all-natural ingredients! Spraying this on your hair will help the comb separate the hair strands easily and without pain. Not only do these oils smell nice together, but lavender and rosemary essential oils are often used to help stimulate hair growth; repair dry, fragile hair; and, with melaleuca, may help dandruff.
All-Natural Essential Oil Hair Detangler
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Organic Liquid Vegetable Glycerin
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 6 drops rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- 4 oz. glass or plastic spray bottle
- Pour the glycerin and essential oils in the 4 oz. spray bottle. Screw the spray top on, and shake to combine.
- Remove spray top, and fill the rest of the bottle up with water. Screw the spray top on again, and give it another few good shakes.
- Allow it to sit overnight, then shake again before using.
- To use, shake a little, then spray lightly over hair; brush hair until smooth.