- 2 cups (480 ml) organic coconut milk
- 2 cups (570 g) greek yogurt (vanilla/honey flavored)
- 2 cups (360 g) pineapple
- 4 drops tangerine (or orange) essential oil
- 8–10 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Divide the drink into 4 equal portions. Enjoy your refreshing, fruity drink!
Try replacing some of the coconut milk with rum, or add a little rum to the other ingredients before blending.
Special thanks to Linda Schwarm for submitting this recipe on Facebook.