This refreshing drink is perfect for a hot summer day when you need something to help cool you down. Take this to your next summer party—it will be a hit!
Refreshing Citrus Cooler
Ingredients & Supplies:
- Juice of 6 lemons
- Juice of 6 limes
- Juice of 6 oranges
- 2 quarts (~2 liters) cold water
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops tangerine essential oil (can substitute with orange essential oil)
- 2 drops bergamot essential oil (can substitute with lime essential oil)
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) raw organic agave nectar
- Mint leaves and sliced citrus fruits for garnish
- Mason Jar Mugs
- Stainless Steel Straws
- In a large pitcher, mix together the citrus juices and water.
- In a separate bowl, add the essential oils and agave; stir until well combined.
- Pour the agave mixture into the large pitcher, and stir it all together.
- Pour the drink into the mason jar mugs with ice, and garnish with mint leaves and sliced citrus fruits. Add a stainless steel straw, and drink to your heart’s content.
Note: Floating mint leaves and sliced citrus fruits in the serving pitcher will add flavor and make the drink look extra appealing.