Go ahead and repeat the title of this recipe—it is seriously so fun to say! Coco-Cacao Mint Fudgsicles (it’s pronounced “ko-ko kuh-kow”). Coco-Cacao Mint Fudgsicles. Coco-Cacao Mint Fudgsicles. Now keep chanting the name as you throw the ingredients in the blender. It’s almost as fun to say as it is to eat these yummy, healthy treats!
Coco-Cacao Mint Fudgsicles
- 1 can (13 oz.) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (27 g) raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2 Tbsp. (24 g) coconut oil (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) maple syrup or honey
- Pinch salt
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend like you would a smoothie.
- Pour into popsicle molds, and freeze for at least 3 hours or until solid.