It’s hard to stay healthy with all the snacking we tend to do. Solution? Healthy snacks! These yummy frozen yogurt snacks are really good for you, and they taste amazing too. Now you can enjoy a sweet treat while keeping up with your health goals!
Frozen Yogurt Bites
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 2 cups (570 g) plain greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. (40 ml) honey
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) vanilla
- 2–3 drops essential oil
- 1 1/4 cups (190 g) fruit
- Cupcake liners
- Combine yogurt, honey, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add essential oil until you reach your desired flavor.
- Cut the fruit if necessary, and stir into the yogurt.
- Place the cupcake liners into a cupcake pan, and drop the yogurt into the liners.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Once the yogurt treats are frozen, pull out of the freezer and let them thaw for a couple minutes so that they come out of the cupcake pan easily.
- Store the yogurt bites in the freezer, and enjoy whenever you get that desire to snack!
You can create your own flavors; some of the flavors that we liked were raspberry-lime, blueberry-lemon, and strawberry-lemon.