If you’re looking for a fun new twist on your traditional bath salt recipe, this is the one for you! By combining epsom salt with castile soap and jojoba oil, your bath is taken to a new level. Now you can enjoy the restoring power of epsom salt, your skin will feel softer because of the jojoba oil, and the lavender will help your body and mind to relax; all while enjoying a bubble bath. This recipe makes a perfect gift for anyone you would like to pamper!
Lavender Bubble Bath Salts
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 1/2 cups (375 g) Epsom Salt
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Castile Soap
- 1/2 tsp. (3 ml) Jojoba Oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 1–2 drops food coloring (optional)
- 16 oz. PET Jar
- Bath Salts vinyl label
- In a bowl, combine castile soap, epsom salt, and jojoba oil.
- Add lavender essential oil and food coloring (if desired), and stir well to combine.
- Spread the mixture across a cookie sheet, and allow it to dry for 24 hours. Stir the mixture occasionally to prevent it from sticking together.
- Place the vinyl label on the jar, and pour the mixture into the jar.
- Add 1/4–1/2 cup (50–125 g) of the mixture to a warm running bath, and relax.