There’s no need to buy expensive, harsh chemicals to remove stains from your clothes when you can make a more natural alternative at home! Lemon essential oil has powerful cleaning properties, and hydrogen peroxide is a known stain remover.
Natural Essential Oil Bleach
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) hydrogen peroxide
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 8 oz. Spray Bottle
- Combine all the ingredients in the spray bottle, and shake to combine.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray the solution on stains, and scrub it in to help remove the spots; wash as normal.