This artichoke dip makes an incredible appetizer or ideal snack. The perfect flavor combination will practically explode in your mouth. The flavor of the dill essential oil is subtle, but it packs a nice punch. Everyone will love this dish!
[recipe title=”Artichoke Dill Dip” servings=”8–10″ time=”5 minutes active; 20 minutes inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts
- 8 oz. (225 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (115 g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (115 g) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups (150 g) parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 drop dill essential oil
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- In a bowl, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise with a hand mixer. Add the dill essential oil, and mix again.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, and minced garlic.
- Place the mixture in an 8″ × 8″ (20 × 20 cm) baking dish, and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 minutes.
- Top with additional parmesan cheese. Serve warm with crackers or chips.