This delicious recipe takes a common Asian favorite and elevates it with a subtle hint of ginger essential oil!
[recipe title=”Broccoli Beef” servings=”4″ time=”30 minutes active” difficulty=”Moderate”]
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1–2 drops ginger essential oil
- 1 1/2 lbs thin sliced steak
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- Combine the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, cornstarch, and ginger essential oil in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the sliced steak. Let marinate on the counter for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat your pan, and stir fry the broccoli (about 5 minutes).
- Remove broccoli from pan, and set aside.
- Allow pan to get hot again, and add the meat in batches. Cook each batch for about five minutes, stirring occasionally, to brown both sides.
- Once all the meat is cooked, add the remaining marinade and broccoli to the pan, and stir it in with your meat.
- Cook until the mixture thickens.
- Serve over your choice of white or brown rice.