Are you a great writer with a love of essential oils and the tools AromaTools® provides? Would you like to share with the world an experience of how an essential oil has changed your life or how an AromaTools® product has helped you build your business? Would you like to see your work published to a wider audience? Now is your chance to reach the next level and be a guest blogger on the AromaTools® blog!
When you write for us, your work can be seen by thousands (and who knows, maybe even millions!) of people around the world. This is a great way to build your reputation and to share your love and passion of essential oils with many others!
Here are a few ideas for subjects you could write about:
- Essential oils for specific conditions such as emotions or mood, depression, sleep, addiction, aging, anxiety, arthritis, sports injuries, allergies, etc.
- Essential oils for pregnant women, babies and children, animals, etc.
- How to use Modern Essentials® to promote health or build your business
- How to keep your team excited about the business
- Essential oil business building
- Essential oil class ideas
- How to share essential oils with others
- Why I use essential oils
- Cooking with essential oils
- Essential oil spotlights
- AromaTools® product spotlights
- Essential oil craft ideas
- Essential oil-related gift ideas
- Diffuser blends
- Any other brilliant essential oil–related idea you have!
Here are a few rules that you will need to abide by should you choose to be an AromaTools® guest blogger:
- All posts need to be relevant to our audience. (What would other essential oil users and business builders want to read about?)
- You are welcome to give some personal background, but we ask that you do not endorse yourself or your website in the post.
- Blog posts can cite research that you’ve done on essential oils, quote from published books (like Modern Essentials®!) and other literature, and share experiences that you have had using essential oils; but the post should not contain health claims about what specific products will do.
- Your work needs to be original. You cannot copy anything from another blog, website, book, etc. without giving proper credit.
And here are a few things that you can expect from us:
- At AromaTools®, we always strive to be the best of the best! Only the best thought out, most original, and most relevant guest posts will be published on our blog. We reserve the right to quote pieces of your post submission on other relevant posts with credit to you.
- In order to comply with our rules and regulations, we reserve the right to remove or change any trademarked product names or health claims.
- Great information is worth sharing! Once we have published your post, we reserve the right to link to it and share it on our social media sites, website, and other venues that we see fit. We also encourage you to spread the word about the post you have written for our blog through any of your social media sites!
- Because we place a high value on producing professional content, we reserve the right to review and edit all posts for grammar, clarity, and accuracy.
If you feel like you have a good, original idea for a blog post and would like to be an AromaTools® guest blogger, please share it below! We are excited to see what you come up with, and we know that our readers will love to learn from your experiences using and sharing essential oils.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’What are your favorite AromaTools® products?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Tell us what you would like to write about for our blog’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/] [contact-field label=’Give us a little background about yourself and your experience with essential oils’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]