Hand sanitizers are often useful when traveling or in public places like school or work where you would like to keep your hands clean and free of germs—especially when soap and water aren’t conveniently available. This Citrus Mint Hand Sanitizer smells yummy and does a great job at sanitizing your hands! Don’t forget to put a cute label on your bottle when you’re finished. We created these labels for you to print at home with this blank label sheet. Another option is to purchase these cute vinyl labels that are really durable.
[recipe title=”Citrus Mint Hand Sanitizer” servings=”50 (Yield=2 oz./60 ml)” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) vodka (80 proof) or witch hazel
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) aloe vera gel
- 2 oz. Plastic Bottle with Treatment Pump
- Add all ingredients in order to the bottle. Screw lid on, and shake to combine.
- To use, pump 1–2 times into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together until the liquid evaporates.