Try this all-natural alternative to synthetic commercial wax melts! The melts are so easy to make, and when you use them to scent your home, you know that you are only putting natural and pure ingredients into the air.
Citrus-Scented Wax Melts
- 2 oz. Beeswax Pellets
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- 5 drops tangerine essential oil
- 5 drops bergamot essential oil
- Melt together the Coconut Oil and Beeswax in a double boiler on the stove, stirring frequently. Once completely liquid, remove from heat.
- Stir in the essential oil using a bamboo skewer.
- Pour mixture into molds, and then set aside to cool.
- Once cooled and solidified, you can remove the wax melts from the molds and use them in your candle warmer.
- Enjoy the refreshing, citrusy scent!