Try this easy and delicious salsa recipe next time you are looking for a healthy snack or side dish. The fresh vegetables combine with subtle hints of essential oil in a most satisfying way.
[recipe title=”Cowboy Salsa” servings=”Yield = 8 servings; 7 cups” time=”20 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced white or yellow onion
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 8 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 8 oz. can corn, drained
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 drops lime essential oil
- 1 toothpick cilantro essential oil (dip a toothpick into the oil, and then stir it into the salsa)
- Garlic salt
Mix together diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro, black beans, and corn. Stir in lime juice and essential oils. Add garlic salt to taste.