This cute clothespin air freshener is the perfect little diffuser to use in your car or with any air vent. Just add some essential oil to the diffuser pad; then clip the clothespin onto your car’s air vent, and let the air fan the oils into the car or room.
[recipe title=”Clothespin Air Freshener” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- Diffuser Scent Pad or Felt
- Decorations such as ribbon, buttons, charms, etc.
- Hot glue gun
- Using scissors, cut the diffuser pad or felt to the width of the clothespin.
- If desired, cut strips of ribbon to use as decorations on the clothespin.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the diffuser pad and any decorations to the clothespin.
- To use, simply add 5–10 drops of essential oil to the diffuser pad, and clip the clothespin onto any air vent. Turn the air on to begin diffusing.