This recipe provides an easy way to add a subtle hint of essential oils to your freshly baked dinner rolls. Everything is better with a little essential oil!
[recipe title=”Easy Herbed Dinner Rolls” servings=”12″ time=”10 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 dozen freshly baked dinner rolls
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 toothpicks rosemary essential oil
- 2 toothpicks thyme essential oil
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and the essential oils (dip a toothpick in the essential oil, and then swish the toothpick around in the butter; use a separate toothpick for each oil).
- Brush the tops of your freshly baked rolls with the butter/essential oil mixture.
- Return the rolls to your warm oven for 2–3 minutes.
- Remove the rolls from the oven, and serve warm.