No one likes to have bad breath. Rather than keeping mints or gum in your pocket or purse, try using this simple breath spray instead. Not only is it made of all-natural ingredients, but you can customize the flavor or scent.
Some essential oils to try:
- Protective Blend
- Respiratory Blend
- A combination of lemon, orange, and grapefruit
[recipe title=”Essential Oil Breath Spray” time=”2 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & supplies:
- Natural Essential Oil Emulsifier or Epsom Salt
- Distilled water
- 5–8 drops essential oils
- Small Misting Spray Bottle or Mini Glass Spray Vial
- Place a few drops of emulsifier or a small pinch of Epsom salt in the spray bottle (this helps disperse the essential oils through the water).
- Add desired essential oil(s), and fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water. Screw lid on, and shake to combine.
- To use, shake the bottle, then spray a few times in your mouth as needed.
Note: Some great essential oils to use as breath fresheners are peppermint, spearmint, Protective Blend, Respiratory Blend, or a combination of lemon, orange, and grapefruit.