Clean your house using this gentle cleanser made with all-natural ingredients. You can feel good about keeping your home chemical free when using this to clean your kitchen and bathroom.
[recipe title=”Homemade Gentle Scouring Scrub” servings=”1 cup” time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup Castile Soap
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 10–15 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine the baking soda, Castile Soap, and water.
- Mix in the melaleuca essential oil.
- Slowly add the vinegar to the paste.
- Stir until you achieve a paste-like consistency.
- Start cleaning!