This delicious smoothie makes a great healthy breakfast to give you an energy boost in the morning or a sweetly refreshing snack any time of the day!
[recipe title=”Lemon Berry Green Smoothie” servings=”3–4″ time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 drop lemon essential oil
1. Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth. If you choose to use fresh fruit instead of frozen fruit, reduce the amount of water, and add some ice instead.
2. Serve immediately. Enjoy!