This Lemon Pineapple Cheeseball is the perfect appetizer for your holiday party or dinner or a fun snack for your essential oil–related class. It is sure to be a hit with any crowd!
[recipe title=”Lemon Pineapple Cheeseball” servings=”10″ time=”10 minutes active; 2 hours inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- Two 8 oz. packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 cup pineapple, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, grated cheese, ranch dressing mix, and lemon essential oil in a large bowl. Stir until well incorporated.
- Stir in chopped pineapple.
- Form the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in chopped pecans.
- Wrap the cheeseball in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve cheeseball with your choice of crackers.