Treat yourself to this delicious combination of sweetness, tartness, and crunchiness for breakfast!
[recipe title=”Lemon Yogurt Fruit Parfait” servings=”1″ time=”5 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 toothpick lemon essential oil
- 1 handful granola
1. Place berries in the bottom of a glass cup.
2. Measure out the Greek yogurt, and stir in 1 toothpick of lemon essential oil (dip a toothpick in the oil, and then stir the toothpick around in the yogurt).
3. Spoon the yogurt into the glass over the berries.
4. Sprinkle granola over top of the yogurt.