Cool off this summer with these delicious and refreshing popsicles! These treats are vegan and loaded with good fruit, healthy fats, and non-dairy milk, with the added benefit of lemon essential oil.
[recipe title=”Raspberry Lemon Popsicles” servings=”4–6″ time=”10 minutes active; 3+ hours inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1 cup (130 g) raspberries
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp. (24 g) coconut oil (optional)
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 drop lemon essential oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend like you would a smoothie.
- Pour into popsicle molds, and freeze for at least 3 hours or until solid.