This wonderful potato recipe comes from The Slimmed and Sassed Cookbook by Natalie Albaugh and Kristyan Williams. The delicious essential oil flavor makes it the perfect side dish for any holiday meal! We highly recommend that you check out this cookbook for many other healthy and delicious recipes and cooking tips.
[recipe title=”Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes” servings=”6–8″ time=”20 minutes active; 1 hour inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 16–24 small red potatoes
- 3/4 cup all-natural ranch dressing
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop oregano essential oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Chop potatoes into one-inch chunks (leave skins on), and place them in a large greased baking dish.
- Stir together ranch dressing and rosemary and oregano essential oils.
- Pour ranch mixture over potatoes, and stir until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle potatoes with garlic powder, paprika, sea salt, and pepper, and then stir together.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 35–40 minutes.
- Remove foil, stir potatoes, and then bake uncovered for an additional 15–20 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are roasted golden.