Rest peacefully tonight with the help of this pillow spray! This can be especially helpful for children—try placing these bottles on a bedside table for your kids to use during the night to spray away bad dreams and other nighttime fears!
[recipe title=”Sweet Dreams Pillow Spray” servings=”Yield=2 oz. (60 ml)” time=”2 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops Roman chamomile or cedarwood essential oil
- 10 drops Natural Essential Oil Emulsifier
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) distilled water
- 2 oz. spray bottle
- Add essential oil and emulsifier to the spray bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water. Screw the spray top onto the bottle, and shake to combine the liquids.
- To use, spray the mixture into the air or on the pillow or bed linens at bedtime to create a calm, soothing atmosphere.
- This recipe would be great for a make-and-take class focused on using essential oils with children.
- Print off these cute labels to use on your pillow sprays. These labels fit perfectly on this label sheet.