Are you ready for a new flavor of hummus? Try out our falafel hummus dip! We accidentally discovered this dip when we were coming up with our recipe for baked falafel. If you love hummus, you need to give this recipe a try!
If you are looking for a new dip to try with vegetable, crackers, or pita chips, give this one a try! This Carrot-Cardamom Dip has a mediterranean flare that is hard to beat!
Treat your guests well at your dinner party with this classic Italian appetizer—now infused with essential oils! Aside from the amazing flavor these oils bring to this dish, they also provide added health benefits.
This appetizer also makes a great refreshment at an essential oil class! Just pre-slice the bread, and add the essential oils to the olive oil; then allow your guests to add a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and other additions to condiment cups to accompany their slice of bread.
Essential Oil–Infused Italian Dipping Oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 drop basil essential oil
- 1 drop oregano essential oil
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop thyme essential oil
- Optional additions: crushed garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a glass dish.
- Let sit for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Dip french bread or sourdough bread in the Italian Dipping Oil, and enjoy!
Try this dipping oil with our Rosemary Artisan Sourdough Bread—they make a fantastic combination!
Add this refreshing lemon essential oil fruit dip to your weekend barbeque for a delicious side anyone will enjoy!