If you live in a area with hard water, you probably have hard water deposits on everything, including bathtubs, showers and sinks. These deposits make faucets and fixtures an eyesore. We found a solution that works pretty well!
Epsom Salt Scrub uses salt crystals that are just abrasive enough to remove the hard water deposits. Added baking soda, castile soap, and lemon essential oil do the rest of the cleaning.
Epsom Salt Scrub
- Add all ingredients to the jar in order and stir together until well incorporated.
- To use, apply to dry shower walls, bathtubs, fixtures, or faucets with a warm wet cloth. Scrub for a few minutes in a circular motion. Let sit for a few minutes before rubbing again. Rinse off with warm water. Repeat if needed.
This sudsy body wash smells great and leaves men’s skin feeling healthy and moisturized! This makes a great DIY Father’s Day gift!
Men's EO Body Wash
Ingredients & Supplies:
- Measure all ingredients, stir them together, and pour the mixture into the bottle. (Note: There will be a little too much to fit in one 8 oz. bottle. You can either use the extra right away or pour it into another bottle.)
- Shake up the bottle to ensure ingredients are mixed thoroughly before each use.
- Use in the shower with a wash cloth or loofah.
We liked this essential oil blend, but have fun experimenting with other ones as well!
This fun art project is not only helpful for keeping kids entertained, but it also helps build fine motor skills as kids learn how to draw up the colored water using a pipette and release the liquid onto their salt image. Get creative, and have fun while enjoying the wonderful scents of essential oils!
Salt Painting with Essential Oils
- Fill each Shot Glass about 3/4 full of water. Add desired coloring to each Shot Glass. Stir until combined. Add a drop of essential oil to each Shot Glass. It’s fun to scent the water based on the color, such as using lemon essential oil for yellow water, lavender essential oil for purple water, etc.
- Create your design on the paper plate with the glue. Once your design is ready, sprinkle the Epsom Salt over it until the glue is well covered. Shake off the remaining Epsom Salt so your design appears again.
- Use the Pipettes to draw up the colored water and color your design.
- Get creative, and have fun while enjoying the wonderful scents of essential oils!