Are you looking for a good face wash for troublesome skin? The essential oils used in this face wash were picked to help with acne-prone skin, but the face wash can be used on any skin type.
[recipe title=”Foaming Face Wash” servings=”Yield=About 3 Tbsp. (50 ml)” time=”2 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Castile Soap
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) witch hazel
- 1/4 tsp. (1.5 ml) Sweet Almond Oil
- 10 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops juniper berry or lemongrass essential oil (optional)
- 1–2 Tbsp. (15–30 ml) distilled water
- 50 ml Foamer Bottle
- Place castile soap, witch hazel, sweet almond oil, and essential oils in a small foamer bottle. Screw the lid on, and shake to combine.
- Unscrew the lid, and fill the rest of the bottle up with distilled water. Make sure to leave room at the top for the foamer top. Screw the lid on, and shake again.
- To use, pump 1–2 times into the palm of your hand, and wash face as normal.