Ever wonder what to do while people gather for your educational or marketing meetings? Or how to get your class members to warm up and interact? Introducing mini tear pads with games from Essential Educators! These 5″ × 7″ pads of 50 identical sheets are an easy and economical way to break the ice, entertain, and teach about essential oils.
Choose from 6 different games—3 of them require little or no knowledge of essential oils but impart a few fun facts; the other 3 both test and increase knowledge of the oils, their properties, and common uses. So you can adapt which games you use to your classroom composition or your preference. Offer a prize to the first person or team to complete a game. Click here for a selection of inexpensive prize ideas and gift bags.
- “EO Word Search and Scramble” contains both a word search and a word scramble game. Each one is played solo. A few fun facts about some common oils are included.
- “Sample Vial Solitaire” is also a game for individuals, and the backside offers a few interesting aromatherapy tidbits.
- “Capture the Oils” requires a partner for a strategic spatial game using 1/4 dram or 5/8 dram sample vials as playing pieces (not included). The backside teaches some of the history, extraction methods, and uses of 6 common essential oils.
- “Name That Aroma” asks individuals to name 6 common essential oils based on brief descriptions about their properties and uses. The backside, “Conditions Contact,” is basically a name-that-condition game for 3 or more people.
- “What Oil Am I?” is an essential oil version of “20 Questions” for 2 players to alternate in deducing the name of a chosen oil. Some facts on the backside help the game move along.
- “Name That Oil!” is also played in pairs, with each person trying to name more oils and blends than the other. Some up-close plant images create a visual guessing game on the backside.
There you have it! You’ll be a fun and informative host with these ready games that require no preparation. Click here to see front and back images of all the games and to purchase these amazing essential oil class tools!
The current mini tear pad collection from Essential Educators also includes 10 additional titles about basic aromatherapy topics, uses, and conditions: Anxiety, Aromatherapy, Chakras, Depression, Dilution, EOs & Cooking, Internal Application, Kids, Topical Application, and Yoga. Keep an eye on the AromaTools website for even more options in the future!