Do you like the moisturizing effects of an oatmeal bath, but don’t like having all that oatmeal in your bathtub? These Oatmeal Shower Scrub Bags are the solution! Simply rub the bag over your skin when you shower, bathe, or wash your hands. The oats moisturize, the soap cleans, the lavender soothes and scents, and the organza bag gives a gentle exfoliation. Scrub bags make great gifts for friends, family, or essential oil class members. In fact, this recipe is a fantastic make-and-take class idea!
Bring the fun of the winter holidays into your home with peppermint soap. The aroma and splash of color will make hand washing seem festive!
This moisturizing hand and body wash smells delightful and will leave you feeling refreshed each time you use it!
Moisturizing Citrus Hand and Body Wash
Ingredients & supplies:
- Place all ingredients in a glass bowl, and whisk gently to combine.
- Pour roughly 1/4 cup of soap solution in the 8 oz. foamer bottle; fill the rest of the bottle with water.
- To use, shake to combine as needed and pump a little out to wash your hands or body as you normally would.
- Because foamer bottles need water added, this recipe will fill three 8 oz. foamer bottles. If you only have one bottle to fill, you can store the solution in a glass container until you need to refill your soap bottle.
- We liked the foaming action of the 8 oz. foamer bottle, but if you would rather use the soap solution undiluted, you can also use an 8 oz. plastic bottle with pump top, an 8 oz. glass bottle with a pump top, or two 4 oz. glass bottles with pump tops.