Try this delicious chicken recipe at home or on your Labor Day campout! If you need to serve more than 4 people, simply adjust the recipe as needed.
[recipe title=”Tasty Chicken Foil Dinner” servings=”4″ time=”30 minutes active; 40 minutes inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- Heavy-duty foil
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 4 Tbsp. (56 g) butter, softened
- 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 4 cups (450 g) diced potatoes
- 1 cup (160 g) chopped onion
- Minced rosemary to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut out or tear off 4 plate-sized squares of heavy-duty foil.
- Mix together the butter and essential oils. Set aside.
- In each square, place a frozen chicken breast, 1 cup diced potatoes, and 1/4 cup chopped onion.
- Sprinkle each serving with salt, pepper, and minced rosemary; top with a pat of rosemary-lemon butter.
- Seal foil, and place on the coals of a campfire or on a grill. Cook for 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft and the chicken is cooked through.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on top, and eat straight from the foil if you’re camping!