It’s time to start thinking of gifts to give your friends, neighbors, and family this holiday season. This season of giving is the perfect time to introduce those you know to the wonderful benefits of essential oils! And, if they already use essential oils, then why not give them something they will be able to use with the oils they already have?
Our Holiday Gift Guide contains many gift ideas that may help you find the perfect gifts for the people you care about! The gift guide could also be given as a gift because it contains various essential oil–related recipes and ideas. Below is a recipe featured in the AromaTools™ Holiday Gift Guide. Click here to view the AromaTools™ Holiday Gift Guide.
Candy Cane Bath Salts
- Two 8 oz. packages of Epsom Salts
- 1 Tbsp. baking soda
- 2–4 drops peppermint essential oil
- Red natural food dye
- 75 ml Clear Plastic Tube with Silver Lid (1/2 Dozen)
- Blank White Circle Labels
- Pour each bag of Epsom salts into its own mixing container, and color one bag red with the natural food dye.
- Add 2–3 drops peppermint essential oil and 1/2 Tbsp. baking soda to each container, and stir.
- Layer the different colors of bath salt alternately in the tube to create a candy cane look. Do not shake. Fills 6 tubes.
- Use the blank white circle labels to create a fun label, and place it on the side of the tube. Feel free to download these templates that we have already created: