This incredible new 6th edition Modern Essentials book is such a valuable resource for essential oil users, and we are excited to share with you some of the features of this new edition.
What is new in the 6th edition of Modern Essentials?
- Beautiful new design and graphics. We’ve given the Modern Essentials book cover a clean new look, and we’ve added a number of attractive diagrams, illustrations, and graphics throughout the book.
- New sections. We’ve added two sections in particular to this edition of Modern Essentials that we are really excited about. The first section discusses how essential oils interact with the body. This section outlines the different routes of administering essentials oils (aromatic, topical, and internal) and how essential oils are absorbed, distributed, metabolized, and eliminated by the body. The second section we have added discusses the importance of ensuring essential oil purity and quality. This section talks about the different tests that are done on essential oils and how you can know that you are getting a pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
- New oils and supplements. We added two new single oils to this edition of Modern Essentials––arborvitae and cardamom. For each of these oils, we’ve compiled information about their common uses, properties, recommended application methods, relevant research, and more. We’ve also added sections for Respiratory Lozenge Drops, Fruit & Veggie Drink Mix, and Seasonal Blend Softgels.
- New research. We’ve added hundreds of new references throughout the book to the latest research being conducted on essential oils so that you can stay current on what science is saying about the therapeutic properties of essential oils.
- A new notes section. We’ve included a section at the back of the book that lists all of the oils, blends, and supplements that are discussed in this book so that you can write down notes and comments about each of them.
Modern Essentials, written and published by AromaTools™, is the Right Tool™ for anyone who uses essential oils or who wants to know more about their therapeutic benefits, and we are thrilled to be able to share this brand new edition with you!