Indulge your sweet tooth with this delicious grasshopper pie that incorporates the benefits of pure, therapeutic-grade peppermint essential oil.
Grasshopper Pie with Peppermint Essential Oil
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- Combine crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (you can crush the cookies in a food processor or by hand in zip-lock bag) and melted butter in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until well incorporated.
- Press cookie mixture into the bottom and sides of a pie pan to form a crust. Chill crust in the refrigerator for one hour.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Beat with an electric mixer for 5 minutes, ensuring that the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Stir in whipped topping and peppermint essential oil.
- Let pie chill for 1 hour before serving.