Make your own solid perfume, customized to your fragrance preference, using pure essential oils and other natural ingredients. These darling perfume lockets make great gifts and great fashion accessories!
Solid Perfume Locket
- 1 Tbsp. Beeswax Pellets
- 3 Tbsp. Jojoba Oil
- 3–4 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 90–120 drops essential oil
- 3–5 lockets, depending on size
- Combine Beeswax and Jojoba Oil in a glass measuring cup.
- Fill a saucepan with about two inches of water, and place the measuring cup in the saucepan.
- Place the saucepan on the stove, and turn the burner on to medium heat.
- Heat the Beeswax and Jojoba Oil until completely liquid, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the Vitamin E Oil and the essential oil.
- Pour the mixture immediately into the lockets, and set the lockets aside to cool and solidify. Note: if you are using one of our diffusing lockets, you will need to remove the scent pads before pouring in the solid perfume mixture.
- Once the solid perfume has cooled completely, your perfume locket is ready to use! Rub your finger across the solid perfume, and then apply the perfume to your neck or wrists.
If you don’t want to put the perfume in lockets, you can pour it into our small salve jars instead.