Snowglobes are a fun and magical part of the holiday season. Try making some of your own this year using our glass salve jars. These snowglobes make great decorations, neighbor gifts, and stocking stuffers.
[recipe title=”Homemade Snowglobe” yield=”1 snowglobe” time=”15 minutes active” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 4 oz. Glass Salve Jar
- Miniature figurines
- Distilled water
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Glycerin
- 2 tsp. glitter
- Remove the liner seal from the lid of your 4 oz. Glass Jar.
- Using the epoxy, adhere your figurines to the inside of the lid. (Be sure beforehand that your figurines aren’t too tall for the jar.)
- Let the figurines set using the instructions on the epoxy container. We used quick-set, which took about 5 minutes to set.
- Fill the jar almost to the top with distilled water.
- Add Glycerin and glitter.
- To seal the container, put a small bead of epoxy around the top edge of the jar.
- Twist on the lid (with attached figurines).
- Shake the jar, and enjoy your snowglobe.