Are you looking for a fun way to incorporate essential oils into a treat for your next event, into a Valentine’s Day treat, or into a fun treat for your kids or grandkids? Try dipping pretzels in essential oil–infused chocolate for a delicious and easy treat! Get creative with your flavor combinations––try lemon or orange essential oil with white chocolate; or try peppermint or cassia essential oil with milk or semi-sweet chocolate. There are lots of possibilities!
Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1 bag pretzels
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Stir in peppermint essential oil.
- Dip each pretzel in the chocolate, and set on a sheet of waxed paper to cool.
- Top pretzels with sprinkles, crushed nuts, or toffee bits immediately after dipping to add some fun color and flavor.
- Try switching up your flavor combinations. Try white chocolate with lemon or orange essential oil. Or try milk or semi-sweet chocolate with cassia, orange, or cinnamon essential oil. (Note: cinnamon and cassia are very strong, so start with just a toothpick dipped in the essential oil and then swished around in the chocolate. Add more oil if needed.)