This moisturizing hand and body wash smells delightful and will leave you feeling refreshed each time you use it!
Moisturizing Citrus Hand and Body Wash
Ingredients & supplies:
- 1/2 cup Liquid Castile Soap
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 Tbsp. Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Jojoba Oil
- 1 tsp. Vitamin E Oil
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- 15 drops orange essential oil
- 15 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 8 oz. Clear Plastic Foamer Bottle
- Place all ingredients in a glass bowl, and whisk gently to combine.
- Pour roughly 1/4 cup of soap solution in the 8 oz. foamer bottle; fill the rest of the bottle with water.
- To use, shake to combine as needed and pump a little out to wash your hands or body as you normally would.
- Because foamer bottles need water added, this recipe will fill three 8 oz. foamer bottles. If you only have one bottle to fill, you can store the solution in a glass container until you need to refill your soap bottle.
- We liked the foaming action of the 8 oz. foamer bottle, but if you would rather use the soap solution undiluted, you can also use an 8 oz. plastic bottle with pump top, an 8 oz. glass bottle with a pump top, or two 4 oz. glass bottles with pump tops.