Try this awesome twist on traditional muddie buddies! The lime-coconut combination is delicious, and you won’t want to put the bowl down once you try it.
Coconut Lime Muddie Buddies
- 1 box toasted rice squares cereal (12 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 5 drops lime essential oil
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Pour the cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the chocolate over the stove in a double boiler. Stir in the coconut oil once the chocolate is almost melted. Remove from stove when the chocolate and coconut oil are fully melted together.
- Add lime essential oil and lime juice to the chocolate, and stir together until well incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal, and stir with a wooden spoon until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into a gallon-size zip-top bag, and add 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Seal the bag, and shake gently to distribute the powdered sugar.
- Enjoy right away, or store in an airtight container.