These savory dinner crepes are sure to have your family asking for more! The essential oils add a delicious flavor that is sure to impress even the pickiest eater.
Savory Dinner Crepes
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- Place all ingredients except butter in a blender. Blend on high for about a minute or until the ingredients are completely combined.
- Place batter in the fridge to chill for 1–2 hours.
- Once chilled, remove the batter from the fridge. Lightly coat a crepe pan or small frying pan with butter.
- Heat the pan to medium-high. Pour a thin layer of batter into the pan. Cook until the crepe is golden on the bottom; then flip the crepe and cook the other side. Repeat until all the crepes are cooked.
- 2 cups chicken, diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup milk, warmed
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop thyme essential oil
- 1 drop basil essential oil
- Grated cheese
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until cooked completely. Remove from pan, and set aside.
- Using the same pan you cooked the chicken in, melt the butter, and then whisk in 2 Tbsp. of flour.
- Gradually add the warm milk to create a creamy sauce. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and essential oils. Taste, and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Return the chicken to the pan, and stir it in with the sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on the bottom of a crepe, layer chicken and sauce over it, and roll it up. Repeat until all of your crepes have been filled.
- Serve immediately.