This sudsy body wash smells great and leaves men’s skin feeling healthy and moisturized! This makes a great DIY Father’s Day gift!
Men's EO Body Wash
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) distilled water
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Castile Soap
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 tsp. (5 g) Epsom Salt
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 8 oz. bottle with snap-top lid
- Measure all ingredients, stir them together, and pour the mixture into the bottle. (Note: There will be a little too much to fit in one 8 oz. bottle. You can either use the extra right away or pour it into another bottle.)
- Shake up the bottle to ensure ingredients are mixed thoroughly before each use.
- Use in the shower with a wash cloth or loofah.
We liked this essential oil blend, but have fun experimenting with other ones as well!