- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) flour
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) sugar or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup (48 g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (180 g) pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 3/4 tsp. (3 g) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. (3 g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (3 g) nutmeg
- 3 drops clove essential oil
- 4 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1/2 cup (85 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Mix dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients just until mixed. Do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon into a muffin tin lined with paper muffin cups. Fill each one about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes.
Enjoy with some hot cocoa on a cold day!