If you need a grab-and-go breakfast, give these Frozen Yogurt Breakfast Bites a try! You’ll also give your breakfast a boost in flavor and health benefit by adding a drop of essential oil. For easier eating on the run, just insert a wooden craft stick into each bite before freezing.
Frozen Yogurt Breakfast Bites
- Greek yogurt, plain or flavored
- Fruit (such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries, or diced mangoes)
- Granola (try Mango Coconut Granola)
- Essential oil (such as lime, lemon, orange, or grapefruit)
- Silicone mold or ice cube tray
- Mix 1 drop of essential oil with 3/4–1 cup of yogurt.
- Place a little dollop of yogurt in each section of the silicone mold or ice cube tray.
- Sprinkle a little granola and a layer of fruit on top of the yogurt, and then cover with more yogurt. (Optional: Add a toothpick or wooden craft stick to each mold.)
- Place silicone mold or ice cube tray in the freezer for 2 hours or more until frozen.
- Strawberry-Lime: Mix 1 drop lime essential oil with 1 cup plain, berry-flavored, or neutral-flavored yogurt (like vanilla or honey). Add strawberry slices.
- Lemon-Berry: Mix 1 drop lemon essential oil with 1 cup plain, berry-flavored, or neutral-flavored yogurt (like vanilla or honey). Add raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries.
- Coconut-Grapefruit: Mix 1 drop grapefruit essential oil with 1 cup plain or neutral flavored (like honey or vanilla) yogurt. Add coconut flakes.
- Orange-Mango: Mix 1 drop orange essential oil with 1 cup plain or neutral flavored (like honey or vanilla) yogurt. Add diced mangoes.