Do you know these facts about AromaTools?
- AromaTools is a true third party and is not affiliated with any essential oil company. This allows us to produce educational resources about using essential oils for health purposes. We have your health in mind and do not benefit at all by the oils you purchase.
- None of AromaTools’ employees (or employers) are distributors for any essential oil company. This means we will never try to sway you or your downline (or potential downline) to join a different team or company.
- AromaTools leads the essential oil industry in publishing the most current scientific resource for using essential oils safely for health purposes. Since 2008, AromaTools has been dedicated to producing and publishing Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils as a resource to enable you, and all essential oil users, to more easily and confidently use essential oils in your everyday life. Now on its 8th edition, Modern Essentials is currently published in 10 languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, German, Slovak, and Italian. Four more languages are currently being worked on and will make an appearance soon!
- AromaTools ships all over the world and currently has formal distribution in 4 regions: the United States, Australia, Europe, and Canada, each with their own website and the ability to accept their own currency. We also have informal distribution in several other countries. You can find our international websites and more information here.
- AromaTools is celebrating its 9th birthday this week! AromaTools was founded in 2008 by a professional team that has been using and publishing materials about essential oils for over 2 decades.
Our commitment since 2008 has been to help you achieve success by providing the most reliable, specific tools and resources available for the safe and effective use of pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils.