This year, along with the 9th Edition of Modern Essentials, we are also introducing the newest member of the Modern Essentials Family—the Modern Essentials Handbook!
As the name implies, the Modern Essentials Handbook is THE book that should be in the hands of every oil user, at home or on the go. And with an anticipated low introductory price, this book is an affordable option to gift to new essential oil users, as well as to have personal copies at home, at the office, in the car, at school, or everywhere that essential oils are used!
Features of the Modern Essentials Handbook include:
- A beautifully redesigned introduction section that helps new (and old) users quickly and easily learn what essential oils are, where they come from, how they can be used, what tools are essential to use oils effectively, and how to use essential oils safely and effectively.
- Beautiful new “Essential Essentials” oil highlight pages that feature additional information and images for some of the top oils and blends (helping new oil users know which oils and blends they should acquire to get started).
- Convenient size that makes it easy to slip this book in a purse, bag, backpack, suitcase, or car so it can go anywhere! (The size of the Handbook is 6.75″ x 9″.)
- Oil prompts note pages in the back of the book that allow users to keep their favorite oils and recipes handy.
- All of the information users need to safely and effectively use pure, therapeutic-grade oils for hundreds of health conditions—physical, mental, and emotional.
- A low price, making this very affordable—buy a case to give away to new users, or just have several copies on hand.
- A beautiful new cover, with a unique texture and a stunning oil-drop pattern highlight that is visible when it catches the light.
All of these features really make the Modern Essentials Handbook the go-to book that everyone who uses, or is interested in, oils should have in their hands.
This new book complements our traditional Modern Essentials book (which we have given a new subtitle: “The Complete Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils”) very well.
While the Handbook is the “go-to” book, everyone should have a copy of the big Modern Essentials at home as a reference book for going deeper and learning more about essential oils as well as teaching others about the oils. Modern Essentials goes much more in depth on:
- Application methods
- Chemistry and chemical constituents
- The historical use of essential oils and aromatic plants
- How essential oils affect the body
- Published scientific and medical research studies for single oils and conditions that support the therapeutic use of essential oils
- Additional charts and illustrations
- More detailed information and research supporting the use of ingredients found In essential oil–infused supplements and personal care products
Take advantage of the introductory prices and free shipping specials going on this week at AromaTools.com, and order these books today!