These days, you never know what ingredients are in your cosmetic products. Women can spend a lot of money and time trying to find an organic makeup remover, having no idea if it will actually work. No worries—we’ve made one up using the oils you love!
These makeup remover pads are great for your skin! The castile soap serves as a cleansing agent to clean your pores, while the avocado oil softens your skin, and the witch hazel works as a toner to close your pores. The properties of lavender essential oil soothe your skin while helping your body to relax, relieving your mind of stress and anxiety. All around, this is a great product for your skin!
Gentle Makeup Remover Pads
- 1 cup (250 ml) natural spring water
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) Castile Soap
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) Witch Hazel
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) Avocado Oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- Cotton pads
- Pint-sized mason jar
- Fill the mason jar 3/4 full with cotton pads.
- In a separate dish, combine the water, castile soap, witch hazel, avocado oil, and lavender oil.
- Pour the mixture into the mason jar over the pads, allowing it to soak in.
- Gently rub the pad over your face to remove the makeup.
- Store with the lid closed.