As we free our lives of harsh chemicals and make our own natural products, it can be hard to tell all the different containers apart. Vinyl labels make the perfect addition to a homemade craft—and they make our chemical-free lives a little more organized. Plus, let’s not forget about how cute the labels are! Use them to add a classy final touch to whatever you’re making.
We carry a wide variety of specially designed vinyl labels for you to label all the products you make. Click here to see all the labels we offer and get started on making some of your favorite products. We’ve also included a new sugar scrub recipe below to get you started!
Sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating sensitive skin. This scrub works great on your lips, face, and hands. Apply a small portion, and your skin will be feeling softer in no time! Plus, the peppermint, lime, and coconut oil smell will leave your skin smelling great. This scrub also makes a great gift for that special someone if you prefer to give it away instead of pampering yourself.
Peppermint Lime Sugar Scrub
- 1/3 cup (70 g) sugar
- 2 tsp. (8 g) Coconut Oil
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops lime essential oil
- 4 oz. Glass Salve Jar
- Sugar Scrub Vinyl Label
- Combine the sugar and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Add the essential oils, and stir again to combine.
- Apply the vinyl label to the glass jar. Click here for instructions on applying the label.
- Transfer the mixture to the glass jar.
- Apply a small amount of the scrub to the desired location, and rinse well.
We’d love to hear your feedback on our vinyl labels! If you have any ideas of labels you would like us to carry, feel free to let us know!